A country I'd like to visit

Welcome my very dear readers to the second season of my blog posts


what happens to us today is the topic "A country I'd like to visit", so here we go


I have always had the possibility of clearly remembering my dreams, everything that happens in them, something that I dreamed of a few months ago was that I was in Paris, specifically in the Paris metro and I got lost among all the lines that this tangled line has train system, I went out to the stations and could see the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower, also the very art deco subway entrance Designed by the French architect Hector Guimard, the most curious thing is that I do not like France and I have never thought to visit it . XD



The language that I would like to learn is Italian, I love the language and the music of all genres in Italian, but I don't want to visit Rome, but the small towns that exist throughout the country, although I would not bother to go through Milan and get to know the VERSACE museum and have a drink with Donatella XO.

 



 



For now, I only know the capital of my country, I have only traveled from my house in Maule to the capital, so I do not know the benefits of my country, so first I will start at home, then I would love to visit Mexico and meet my
online friends that I have from there but first I have to overcome the fear of heights and flying by plane.

 

to finish I leave you a song that I like in Italian


 

Comentarios

  1. oh! i would love to go to France! although i would also love to see Italy, i would have a hard time deciding between the two

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's a great plan! I think that starting at home is the best, many times we want to know other countries when we do not even know ours.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Italian is a very beautiful language, and if you think about it, it's not so different from the Spanish.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The italian language is very intense, I like that the nativo italians are very expressive in their way of speaking it. (La Prohibida is iconic, period.)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares