The Food that i like

Hello dear readers, after a pause in the middle of the semester we returned with new publications, the topic today is food.

The truth is, I am not a food lover, I have many traumas regarding her as a child that follow me to this day, in fact I think I have very little sense of taste and smell, it is difficult for me to perceive some smells unless they are very obvious, that means that I can never achieve my dream of being a professional kitchen critic.

During this pandemic I have had to be away from my family, so the one thing I cook is Pasta, rice, everything without salt (I don't like salt). Nor do I eat meat of any kind, sausages, red or seafood, since I was little and I have memory that I do not eat meat, what I do love are legumes such as beans, peas, broad beans, chickpeas, lentils, my favorite are black beans that My mother does, not served as a salad (which is usually eaten like that, I didn't know) but as a plate of food, many people in the capital don't like them and I don't know why.

I don't like vegetables very much either, I hate tomatoes and avocados, I don't like adheres like mayonnaise and ketchup so you can guess that I don't like hot dogs; I like most of the fruit because my mother works at a juice stand and whenever the visit gives me one of my favorite pineapple or raspberry. Delicious! :P




Comentarios

Entradas populares